The Neurofibromatosis Clinics Association, Inc. (NFCA) is a regional, non-profit organization dedicated to raising awareness about Neurofibromatosis (NF), a progressive genetic condition, and maximizing quality of life for people with NF and their families by funding clinical services, family programs and research to improve NF treatment and management.
The NFCA is committed to:
- Enhancing the delivery of individualized social services to people living with NF and their families.
- Promoting academic achievement for a brighter future
- Sustaining family programs to meet the emotional and social networking needs of this region’s NF community.
- Supporting local efforts in NF research.
- Increasing public awareness of Neurofibromatosis.
Our vision is a world in which Neurofibromatosis (NF) is no longer an incurable condition.
Recent Posts2022-05-06 12:58:53
Donate to NFCA
Your donation helps ensure that the most promising projects are thoroughly explored and funded. View our donation page for all options or donate now using the Donate link below. The NFCA is a nonprofit organization under IRS Code Section 501 (c)(3), Federal Tax ID 25-1763156.
SO THAT WE MAY PROPERLY CREDIT/RECORD YOUR DONATION, PLEASE SELECT AN OPTION UNDER “USE THIS DONATION FOR”. ON THE FOLLOWING PAGE, UNDER “WRITE A NOTE”, LET US KNOW THE INDIVIDUAL BEING HONORED/MEMORIALIZED, THE SPECIFIC EVENT INFORMATION, AND/OR GENERAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT INFORMATION.
Living With NF?
If you’re living with NF or are newly diagnosed visit our resources page for list of helpful links.