Creativity + Energy = Positive Results
Over the years, our community friends and family have been personally inspired to promote financial support and increase public awareness of Neurofibromatosis and the Neurofibromatosis Clinics Association. The NFCA has gratefully received walk donations from a variety of sources:
- Pre-schoolers participating in “in-house” Turkey Trots;
- Elementary students asking for birthday present pledges to the NFCA;
- Adults hosting home “product” events;
- Personal letter-writing solicitations to work associates and friends.
There is no individual fundraising creativity too small or too large to benefit our NF community. Every dollar adds to our ability to provide tutoring services, academic scholarship, AND Social Services.
- Monte Cello Dine to Donate, McCabe’s – $130
- Sabika Jewelry, Friends of Roman – $154
- Five Below, Psomas’s – $178
- Baggaley Elementary, Price family – $388
- One Hope Wine, Every Bottle Gives Back, Hoffmans – $461
- Cononico Family Fundraiser – $400
- West Taylor Twp Volunteer Fire Dept Charity Softball Tournament, Team Requested – $941
- Tent Sponsor, Hoffman Insurance – $3,000
- Pete’s Fan Club, Townsend’s – $5,990
- Fighting Fore Roman Golf Challenge, Carr Family – $13,500
Known Upcoming Events: Pittsburgh Marathon Fundraising for NFCA, Will Hoffman – Check back for details.
IT IS ALL ABOUT SUPPORTING OUR NF COMMUNITY! (and having a great time while doing it!!)
We cannot exist without your help and participation!